Easy & Delicious 🍋 One-Pot Chicken Piccata Pasta!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel and 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti (1/2
- Of 16-oz box), broken in half!
- 1/4 cup capers (drained) – Optional
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chopped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, if desired!
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add garlic; cook 30 to 60 seconds, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, spaghetti and capers-optional heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid is absorbed and pasta is al dente.
- Stir in whipping cream; cook just until heated through.
- Stir in grated lemon peel; Garnish with parsley. (Optional)
- Serve warm!