With the new school year, and changing seasons comes every parents worst nightmare- sick days! To keep my kids healthy I use a natural vitamin daily, all year long.
- Support for growing bones
- Healthy immune system
- Mental and physical energy support
- Healthy digestion with live probiotics
- Non GMO
The Garden of Life Organic Probiotic for kids is included with the multivitamin every evening when they are sick or I feel like they may be coming down with something.
Now in the instance we do get caught with a bug these are my go to remedies:
- Zarbees Cough Syrup & Mucus Nighttime – Dark Honey and Ivy Leaf Extract help to clear mucus.
- Genexa Cold Crush – My little hero. Chewable tablets that my kids think are delicious, and it’s all natural. Breaks down congestion, to eliminate runny noses and coughs.
- Tea Tree Therapy Eucalyptus Chest Rub – It’s like Vicks Vapor Rub, only it’s all natural, and more effective.
All of these products can be found in store, at any Fresh Thyme Market or on Amazon prime by clicking the links above.
The great thing about these products is that they can be used with an antibiotic, or any other medication your child may need. At night, if my kids are stuffy I give them the Zarbees, Genexa and a bit of Children’s Zyrtec to really help dry out any nasal congestion. I just space them apart to not overwhelm their stomachs.
I am NOT a doctor or medical professional of any sort, but I am a mom that knows what works for my family. This post is based on my own personal experiences. Before taking any product or advice, I always suggest you do your own research first.