It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
We love celebrating the holidays and put together a fun list of things we’re going to do to get us into the Christmas spirit and help us through our cold days at home!
- Drink Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
- Hang Candy Canes on the Tree
- Write a Letter to Santa
- Bake Christmas Cookies
- Make a Holiday-Themed Craft
- Build a Gingerbread House
- Look at Christmas Lights in the Neighborhood
- Make Marshmallow Snowmen
- Watch a Christmas Movie
- Make Popcorn Garlands
- Make Homemade Ornaments
- Gather Old Toys to Donate to the Less fortunate
- Mail Holiday Cards (Kids on stamp duty)
- Read The Polar Express
- Visit Santa
- Make Paper Snowflakes
- Wrap Presents
- Make a gift for someone special
- Catch Snowflakes on your tongue
- Countdown to Christmas with an Advent Calendar
..all while listening to Christmas music, of course!
What are some of the things you enjoy most this time of year? Let me know in the comments below!