This is an easy appetizer or light dessert that really makes a statement. I made mine for Halloween, and everyone who tried it was amazed of how much flavor my little pumpkin was holding! This will work great for Thanksgiving or any Fall gatherings you may be hosting or attending!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 15 oz can of Libby Pumpkin
- 3.4 oz box of instant vanilla pudding (just for the powder, do not make the pudding)
- 8 oz container of cool whip
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Pie Pumpkin
- Graham Crackers for serving & garnish
Here’s What to do:
1. Mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, cool whip, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl.
2. Chill for several hours. Meanwhile, cut the top off your pumpkin and scoop all the yucky out!
3. Fill pumpkin with your fall pumpkin dip and sprinkle cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs on top.
I served my dip with graham crackers, and Nilla Wafers. It tastes great with apple slices too!
To keep apple slices from browning, simply rub with lime juice! It won’t affect the taste at all!
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!
Chef Jessica 😉