Before throwing out your overripe Bananas, Give this delicious Banana Bread a try!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3/4 Cup of Room Temperature Unsalted Butter (1 1/2 Sticks)
- 1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/3 Tablespoons Milk (1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp)
- 3 Ripened Bananas
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Bag of Chocolate Chips ( use more, or less depending on how sweet you want it to be!)
Here’s What to Do:
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Combine the Sugar & the Butter, Using a mixer on low until combined.
- Add Eggs, and continue Mixing.
- Add the milk, and bananas. Mix for about 1 minute. The batter may look a little lumpy, that’s Okay!
- Add the flour and baking soda. Mix until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips!
- Spray your loaf pans with non-cook spray and divide the batter among the two pans. If you fill the loaf pans more than half way, your bread will be burned on its edges and under cooked throughout.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. You should be able to insert a knife into the middle of the loaf pan and it should come out clean
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 30-45 minutes!
- Remove from pan and serve! You can serve one, and freeze the other by wrapping it in plastic wrap, and then tin foil.
Chef Jessica 😉